SABNZBD, COUCHPOTATO, SICKBEARD, HEADPHONES ADD-ON
Hi all,

I am a relatively new user to XBMC and have recently built a HTPC and i have been toying with a few different OS's.

I have tried Windows, Ubuntu, OpenElec and XBMC Live.

So far I have fallen in love with none but liked a few features of OpenElec.

I really liked how in OpenElec you can install the SABNZD Suite and use the same PC to run all my downloads through Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Headphones. however i found that OpenElec was a little restrictive and had quite a few glitches and froze up a bit.

So here comes my idea....

Could someone out there in the land of programming, design Add-Ons for XBMC that could install SABNZBD, Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Headphones?

This way we could run XBMC Live/ XBMCBuntu and have the same PC running all the Usenet Apps required which can then be controlled via port forwarding...!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I am hoping someone out there can either create such apps or i am open to other suggestions to get the same result?
My HTPC - | Ubuntu 12.04 | XBMC 12.0 Frodo | SilverStone LC20B | Asus F1A75-M PRO FM1 | AMD A8-3870 3.0GHZ | Nvidia Ge Force GT 430 | Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 4GB | Antec 520W ATX NEO 520C ECO PSU | 64GB Corsair SSD | 5 x 2TB Green HDD | HD Homerun | Hauppauge MCE Remote Control Kit USB | Astraweb Usenet | SABnzbd+ | CouchPotato | SickBeard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SABNZBD, COUCHPOTATO, SICKBEARD, HEADPHONES ADD-ON1