Unsupported audio codec
Hi, I'm having streams fail to play or play without audio. Here are some notes I took (log snips). http://pastebin.com/mjSs0qsp

When the streams do play the log has
Code:
ERROR: Unsupported audio codec
and when they fail
Code:
WARNING: could not find codec parameters
ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer

A lot of streams from the same source/type play without issue. The ones that fail all have this in common -
Code:
NOTICE:   audiocodecid          11.00

I'm guessing that this is going to require support from the FFmpeg side of thingsHuh

Any thoughts?
Yep - have you tried converting it to another format?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-03-22, 17:56)DDDamian Wrote: Yep - have you tried converting it to another format?

Might be hard as it's a stream Wink
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Heh heh - missed that - saw the C:\ and didn't read further. Capture the stream and convert? Wink
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-03-22, 18:18)DDDamian Wrote: Capture the stream and convert? Wink
OK, you win...Cool

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Yeah, don't think that's really feasible from an add-on Smile or is itHuh

I guess I was just looking for conformation. Maybe after the post Eden FFmpeg update, that I hear speak of, it will be sorted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unsupported audio codec0