Win Cant add content to mySQL
Hey
I tried to set my Movie folder to movies but it didnt work.

Quote:18:33:04 T:2428 DEBUG: Mysql execute: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'D:\\Filme\\HD\\','','')
18:33:04 T:2428 ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1062)
Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'D:\\Filme\\HD\\','','')
18:33:04 T:2428 ERROR: CVideoDatabase::AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'D:\\Filme\\HD\\','',''))
18:33:04 T:2428 DEBUG: Mysql execute: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'D:\\Filme\\HD\\','','')
18:33:04 T:2428 ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1062)
Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'D:\\Filme\\HD\\','','')
18:33:04 T:2428 ERROR: CVideoDatabase::AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'D:\\Filme\\HD\\','',''))

EDIT: Seems to work now I just deleted the db and started from scratch.
Win32 paths are not currently compatible with mysql. Use local smb paths or similar as detailed in the wiki.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

When you're adding a source from a network server I strongly recommend selecting "Add network location" from the Browse dialog and entering the server and share names. This will give you a network location that looks like smb://server/share/. This is the most reliable way of selecting SMB shares.

JR
(2012-03-22, 23:32)jmarshall Wrote: Win32 paths are not currently compatible with mysql. Use local smb paths or similar as detailed in the wiki.

Ah. Interesting. But why does movies work? And that's fine for the bedroom which access the shares across the network but what about the livingroom xbmc system itself where the movies and television shows are on local hard drives. Do I have to "go the long way around" and have him connect samba back to itself? I guess it would make the paths consistent between the two.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant add content to mySQL0