[RELEASE] Vice.com
Hey,

just use "install from Zip File"

That will download the needed script.module.beautiful.soup

Cheers-
Plugin was only half working for me. 'Latest Videos' worked, but 'All Shows' provided only an error.
I've misplaced the relevant parts of my log, but the gist of it was:

~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.vice_com/default.py

On line 75 of that file the function listShows() was trying to pull the show description from the website.

Code:
match = re.compile('<p>(.+?)</p>', re.DOTALL).findall(entry)
desc = match[0]

but it was throwing an "index out of range" exception.

I replaced that line 75 with this

Code:
#desc = match[0]
desc = ''

and now it works... albeit with no descriptions.

I hope this helps someone.

Maybe someone with a better understanding of python can actually fix this, versus this hacky workaround.

Thanks.
Still a hacky workaround, but a better one:

Code:
if len(match) > 0:
    desc = match[0]
else:
    desc = ''

seems to produce working descriptions for most shows Smile
I made a Pull Request to bring a similar fix into the Github repo: https://github.com/AddonScriptorDE/plugi...com/pull/1 .

You can download the fixed codebase here: https://github.com/alukach/plugin.video....master.zip
Hey all,

Does anyone have working sound but no video? I noticed XBMC Frodo is only officially supported upto 13.04 but i don't think that is the issue. I also noticed at the top of the thread it says, " eden only", but is there anyone running frodo that knows a fix for this issue?

alukach: Do you apply those code fixes using the "Install from Zip" option in the addons?

All my stats are in my Sig'
kodi 16.1 Transparency! v9.1.2
Ubuntu-Gnome 14.04
Hardware: Corei7 /w R9 290 OC & 256gb SSD (OS) + 5TB SMB shares
Thanks for the fixed file - one issue though, some items that have multiple parts don't show. An example would be Last Chance High, it only shows the first part.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Vice.com0