script.common.plugin.cache Causing 100% CPU Load
ive finally narrowed down the culprit of the 100% cpu usage.
its "script.common.plugin.cache"

when i move the script folder out of .xbmc/addons, and reboot everything returns to normal.
if i move it back and reboot; cpu usage returns to a constant 100%

something interesting io notice in an attempt to troubleshoot this is:
when i unhook the ethernet cable, cpu usage drops back to normal !!

does anyone know what could be causing script.common.plugin.cache to behave this way ?
bump !
bump !
bump !
Last I recall there was issues with your file system as noted in your other thread,
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Also recall something about an IR reciever. Search the last pages in the Linux section
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hey Martijn - bump!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
@op - tried you suggestion but saw no difference in CPU use. My problem described here.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.common.plugin.cache Causing 100% CPU Load0