Feature Request
- Mouse Pad and virtual Keyboard. Similar to unified remote.
- Done right, this added functionality would put xbmc over the top and into the main stream. "Unified remote does this and works fantastic , but the drawbacks are as follows:
- Its Not integrated!!! (Please integrate with the current navigation remote)
- It's designed for phones ( does not take advantage of a tablets real estate; (navigation arrows, volume buttons, mouse pad , slide on-screen keyboard could be together on a tablet)
- Mousepad needs a scroll wheel added

I believe this is what xbmc and the remote need to be truly functional.. I have many remotes including (wireless mouse and keyboard, denovo mini, boxee remote, wme remote, but the prettiest one is xbmc's offical remote. I would gladly pay $100 on this upgrade to get rid of them.. Remotes with xbmcs current funtionality run upwards $1000 (but currently a cheap mouse, or boxee remote have funtionality that is needed.) Sooner or later the xbmc remote will replace them all. Sooner Please Smile . Till then I'm hunting for a way to help/contribute/get'r done,,, and in the market for another remote.. (GlideTv navigator if i can find one,)

-thanks for your consideration,,, -Justin

I haven't used unified remote but, last time I checked there was a virtual keyboard.
I guess mouse pad would be good if you mouse option in XBMC and not keyboard style
try it again ,,, it has a mouse pad that works great ! ..

With a HTPC, a mouse is a must have...
My MS wireless mouse covers my 18 x 28' HT room nicely. I use it with a cheap tablet running official Android app.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Me too .. My point exactly Smile

It would be so nice to get the mouse, and keyboard off the coffee table.. and have a complete solution

(sorry but I must have over looked the keyboard already integrated, When was that added?)
1 down. Smile I'll have to try it out when i get home
Not to be rude but XBMC works better with just keyboard imo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Request0