Sound volume control
Question 
Hi all !

First of all, what a nice app !!!
I have 4 instances of xbmc (best htpc app ever..) and control them with my sg2 and this remote app and it's really, really great ! (and impress friends Smile)
But, either I'm having severe hard times or I can't find a way to control sound volume (for headless music playback).
Am I missing the obvious ?

Thanks for your support !!
Just use the hardware volume buttons Smile
(2012-03-23, 14:33)Joseph Piron Wrote: But, either I'm having severe hard times or I can't find a way to control sound volume (for headless music playback).
Am I missing the obvious ?

Thanks for your support !!
You can use remote controller to turn up the volume. If the volume is too low, you can click the speaker on XBMC gui during playback as shown below to increase volume and volume amplification....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
@bluray - there are no volume controls in the Android app. Not only that, the orginal poster refers to music playback - the snapshot you posted is only available for videos.

Tolriq is correct - the phone/tablet's hardware volume buttons control volume with this awesome app.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-03-23, 17:45)DDDamian Wrote: @bluray - there are no volume controls in the Android app. Not only that, the orginal poster refers to music playback - the snapshot you posted is only available for videos.

Tolriq is correct - the phone/tablet's hardware volume buttons control volume with this awesome app.
Thanks....I thought it is music video!

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound volume control0