• 8(current)
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
Hi, just tried this app and it's pretty good. Whilst similar to Maraschino, it has a slightly different purpose (namely managing media, via tabs, rather than providing an all-in-one one-screen overview of that status of your XBMC setup.

One thing I've noticed so far is that my Upcoming Shows queue in Sickbeard is not showing items that will show within the next 24 hours. eg on Sunday at midday, my actual sickbeard queue was showing me Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Family Guy etc as being the next shows on. However, at exactly the same time, HTPC Manager was missing these and was showing the stuff due on Monday night. Is this because my timezone is GMT? or is HTPC manager omitting entries that are "too soon"?

Otherwise, works great and is already pinned to my Win7 taskbar. Thanks!
Today was missing in next aired indeed. I just fixed this in the development branch Smile Thank you!
Is there a way to change the server root (same as webroot etc for SB, CP) via commandline? I'm trying to get this reverse proxied as I'm at work and am not home until later on in the week? Big Grin
im curious if anyone else has an issue where the now playing works on the XBMC page, but not on the main dashboard page? My recently added works on the dashboard so there is definitely a connection with XBMC.
Thanks,
Krys
I have a question, I'm using the development branch, and i saw that one of the commits included an updater.. The updater updates automatically??! I'm not crazy right? It is awesome!!

The movies section is still not showing more movies when I scroll down.. but I figure you guys know that..

One question.. is it possible to add a music section??

Thanks!
(2012-04-03, 19:19)allen00se Wrote: im curious if anyone else has an issue where the now playing works on the XBMC page, but not on the main dashboard page? My recently added works on the dashboard so there is definitely a connection with XBMC.
Thanks,
Krys

This not yet implemented. We are still working on this Smile

(2012-04-04, 04:44)tonybeccar Wrote: I have a question, I'm using the development branch, and i saw that one of the commits included an updater.. The updater updates automatically??! I'm not crazy right? It is awesome!!

The movies section is still not showing more movies when I scroll down.. but I figure you guys know that..

One question.. is it possible to add a music section??

Thanks!

Yeah updater is being worked on by Mikie. Smile

It seems to work fine here. Are you getting Javascript errors? What browser are you using?

Music is being worked on too Smile
I use the last development branch. But where is a update function? I can't see ist
ImageImageImage
It is not fully implemented yet Wink
I'm using google chrome.. And yes, I get a javascript error:

GET http://192.168.0.104:8084/json/?which=xb...videotitle 500 (Internal Server Error)
f.support.ajax.f.ajaxTransport.send jquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
f.extend.ajax jquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
loadMovies
$.click.lastMovieLoaded xbmc.js:12
f.event.dispatch jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
f.event.add.h.handle.i jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3

That appears then I get to the bottom of the page.

Hope it helps!

Thanks!
I did some fixes today involving scrolling and loading movies. Can you update and try again?
Nice features you added.. but unfortunately the error persists.. Anyone else is having this issue?
I want to add a full log of the error:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 656, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 34, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\htpc\__init__.py", line 239, in json
return xbmcGetMovies(limitstart, limitend, args.get('sortmethod'), args.get('sortorder'))
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\htpc\xbmc.py", line 97, in xbmcGetMovies
data = server.VideoLibrary.GetMovies(sort={'order': sortorder, 'method' : sortmethod, 'ignorearticle' : ignorearticle}, properties=['title', 'year', 'plot', 'thumbnail', 'file', 'fanart', 'studio', 'trailer'], limits={'start' : int(limitstart), 'end' : int(limitend)})
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\jsonrpclib\jsonrpc.py", line 276, in __call__
return self.__send(self.__name, kwargs)
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\jsonrpclib\jsonrpc.py", line 224, in _request
response = self._run_request(request)
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\jsonrpclib\jsonrpc.py", line 254, in _run_request
return_obj = loads(response)
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\jsonrpclib\jsonrpc.py", line 507, in loads
result = jloads(data)
File "C:\HTPC\Programas\HTPC-Manager-Source\jsonrpclib\jsonrpc.py", line 105, in jloads
return json.loads(json_string)
File "C:\Python27\lib\json\__init__.py", line 326, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "C:\Python27\lib\json\decoder.py", line 366, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "C:\Python27\lib\json\decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf3 in position 7: invalid continuation byte

Hope it's useful!
It also happens when I put the setting to show ALL movies.. maybe there's something wrong with one of my movies and they cannot be displayed.. I'm thinking maybe special characters? I'm south american so maybe some characters like á é í ó ú? In XWMM they show with a question mark..

Again, hope it helps!
Working now!!

It was a problem with my titles.. what I said about the question mark character.. they showed like that in XWMM.. and looked weird in XBMC, but only for some of my movies, special characters show fine in most of them, I think this was a problem I had when I changed my xbmc computer and had to migrate all the titles.. My bad.. but maybe something can be done to ignore those characters..

It works like a charm, really fluid! Really nice!

Thanks!
Great idea! Grabbing this now
tonybeccar,

Can you give some examples of the movie titles you have in library that have special characters? Just so we can reproduce the errors. Thx
I downloaded and installed your software , and its pretty amazing !
Cant wait for what the future brings.
I only got one question , is there a way that you could pull the info out off the database file ?
So that xbmc doesn't have to be constantly running ..

Thx for your hard work and sharing !
Grtz
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app7