• 7(current)
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
Yea update function is really important.
Should be able to "steal" it from other programs like SB or CP should be basically the same kill the process get latest version from git restart process.
Update function almost there guys.. Ironing out the issues
Is the movies section of the xbmc tab working for everyone? I don't get any thumbnails, nothing populates under movies.. I read that I have to download Python 32bit I'm I right? I downloaded it, overwrote my old python 64bit install but nothing... I'm running win7 64bits from source BTW... Any advice??
(2012-03-30, 23:23)tonybeccar Wrote: Is the movies section of the xbmc tab working for everyone? I don't get any thumbnails, nothing populates under movies.. I read that I have to download Python 32bit I'm I right? I downloaded it, overwrote my old python 64bit install but nothing... I'm running win7 64bits from source BTW... Any advice??

Works for me and I did the same just override python with 32bit version.
For me its just really slow with 700+ movies but that should be kinda normal.
(2012-03-30, 23:23)tonybeccar Wrote: Is the movies section of the xbmc tab working for everyone? I don't get any thumbnails, nothing populates under movies.. I read that I have to download Python 32bit I'm I right? I downloaded it, overwrote my old python 64bit install but nothing... I'm running win7 64bits from source BTW... Any advice??

It should work fine on 32bit, but I'll try and see if I can include 64bit PIL too.

(2012-03-30, 23:31)TeKo Wrote: Works for me and I did the same just override python with 32bit version.
For me its just really slow with 700+ movies but that should be kinda normal.

That should be fixed in development branch. It now loads as you scroll down the page Smile

(2012-03-31, 09:37)SyphOn Wrote:

It should work fine on 32bit, but I'll try and see if I can include 64bit PIL too.

Awesome, so then this would work on Linux as well? HTPC manager has been great, but I haven't wanted to muck around with python to try and make it 32-bit when I have a bunch of programs relying on it.
(2012-03-31, 17:40)Maxwell Smart Wrote: Awesome, so then this would work on Linux as well? HTPC manager has been great, but I haven't wanted to muck around with python to try and make it 32-bit when I have a bunch of programs relying on it.

I'm hoping it will run on Linux also... would love to put this on my Synology NAS!

I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2012-03-31, 18:15)Livin Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 17:40)Maxwell Smart Wrote: Awesome, so then this would work on Linux as well? HTPC manager has been great, but I haven't wanted to muck around with python to try and make it 32-bit when I have a bunch of programs relying on it.

I'm hoping it will run on Linux also... would love to put this on my Synology NAS!

Indeed, as soon as this is working properly I will add it to my unraid setup.

Thanks for your effort Smile
If you have Linux with 32bit python installed it is already working. If you have 64bit python you'll have to wait till Monday when I can fix 64bit PIL Smile
Anyone know how to make a synology install package?
Or a qnap qpk?
ImageImageImage
Unfortunately I don't know how to make these kind of packages. Why not install it on the same machine your XBMC runs on?
(2012-04-01, 15:10)SyphOn Wrote: Unfortunately I don't know how to make these kind of packages. Why not install it on the same machine your XBMC runs on?

I could but there is a few reason I prefer to use my NAS.

1 - All other apps are already on the NAS... SAB, Sick Beard, Couch Potato, etc (Python already installed on it too)
2 - NAS is always on... XBMC box is often 'sleeping'
3 - NAS is easier to access both on the LAN and WAN... firewall rules, etc are easier to manage with only 1 device
4 - Looking to run XBMC to a dedicated, small, low-power PC, so the less running on it the better.

# I am working on a project that is somewhat similar to what you are doing but in Eventghost instead. It is basically a web interface for home automation with Eventghost. I recently made some improvements to the interface to make it faster.

Resources:
- Html demo (in swedish).
- The source code.
- Bitbucket project
- Instructions (In swedish. Use Google Translate or a swedish speaking friend.)
- Youtube video (also in Swedish).
(2012-04-02, 14:52)sebnil Wrote: # I am working on a project that is somewhat similar to what you are doing but in Eventghost instead. It is basically a web interface for home automation with Eventghost. I recently made some improvements to the interface to make it faster.

You might want to consider combining efforts with this app since it is essentially building a front-end for several apps, EventGhost would be a nice addition since many of us Windows users use EG

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app7