• 15(current)
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
I'm getting the following error message:

Quote:400 Bad Request

The Authorization header could not be parsed.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 653, in respond
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 112, in run
HTTPError: (400, 'The Authorization header could not be parsed.')

Searched this thread but couldn't find an exact match/solution, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

edit: found the default password in a post further down the front page, I would recommend editing the first post as it wasn't that obvious.
(2012-08-02, 23:59)jcalton88 Wrote: Are there any more command line arguments? I'm looking to make a plug-in for this app on unRAID, but since there is no GUI everything has to be done via command line.

Example, --pid-file, --port, --data-dir

Not atm. But it can be implementet in the Htpc.py file if you feel like it. Smile
Ill add port setting shortly. As for pid-file and data-dir I would recommend adding a feature request on git.
(2012-08-03, 13:49)jsimo01 Wrote: I'm getting the following error message:

Quote:400 Bad Request

The Authorization header could not be parsed.

File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 653, in respond
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 112, in run
HTTPError: (400, 'The Authorization header could not be parsed.')

Searched this thread but couldn't find an exact match/solution, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

When are you getting the error?
I can provoke the same error by add a password to the webinterface and then leaving both username and password empty when prompted.
In my case I can just close the prompt and then type in the correct username/password combo when reopening.
Just given this a shot and, while it works great, even on my tablet, the thumbnails are refusing to load. I skimmed through this thread for possible solutions, but so far none of them have fixed it. I don't suppose anyone has any new suggestions on getting this fixed? The software is great, but the lack of thumbnails is really annoying.

I had the same problem. It has something to do with python. I don't remember at the moment what was missing in my python setup but once I added that, the thumbnails started working.
Shurt: Try looking at this issue: https://github.com/mbw2001/HTPC-Manager/issues/6

Seems to be a problem with python on windows.
(2012-08-03, 22:30)mbw2001 Wrote: Shurt: Try looking at this issue: https://github.com/mbw2001/HTPC-Manager/issues/6

Seems to be a problem with python on windows.

Unfortunately, that does not appear to have solved my problem. Additionally, I'm running HTPC-Manager on a Mac currently.
I'm also seeing issues with thumbnails, but it's only some thumbnails. I've found no pattern to the missing thumbs. I'm running HTPC-Manager on Ubuntu and XBMC git updated every night with a MySQL db.

EDIT - Looks like it's having problems with only images that point to the local server, but not if they point to a TVDB or TMDB url?

File "/home/xbmc/Software/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 656, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/home/xbmc/Software/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/xbmc/Software/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 34, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/home/xbmc/Software/HTPC-Manager/modules/xbmc.py", line 61, in GetThumb
fileObject = urllib2.urlopen(request)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen
return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 386, in open
protocol = req.get_type()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 248, in get_type
raise ValueError, "unknown url type: %s" % self.__original
ValueError: unknown url type: /home/xbmc/Media/TV/School Spirits/fanart.jpg
My Frodo support was broken and the javascript for loading thumbs for series when using posters was broken aswell (I use banners myself).

Both should be fixed in latest commit. Can anyone confirm?
@Shurt: When I was experiencing the no thumbnail issue (I use Snow Leopard) following the instructions here fixed it

http://appelfreelance.com/2010/06/libjpe...o_restart/

Hope this solves your problem man.
(2012-08-06, 22:20)mbw2001 Wrote: My Frodo support was broken and the javascript for loading thumbs for series when using posters was broken aswell (I use banners myself).

Both should be fixed in latest commit. Can anyone confirm?

Thank you! Thumbnails are all working now.
Latest commit now has support for setting datadir, pid and port through commandline parameters.
Thanks for keeping this going mbw2001.
Not sure if you saw the JSON-RPC changes - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1163498
Are you using the latest commit? I don't see any changes that should have impact.

I tried the latest windows version and it seems to work fine.
Yes, using the latest commit. The Recently Added Music disappeared for me.
(2012-07-28, 23:41)Hjord Wrote: Looks awesome.
Any chance for adding Headphones to it?

I 2nd this. Seems like Headphones would be a nice addition and one many people would like to see.
Big Grin
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app7