[DEAL] Patriot Pyro SSD 120G = $109 AR
Taken from Hardocp.com...

http://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Memory-Sol...rdfocom-20

Patriot Memory PYRO 120 GB Solid State Drives

Powered by the latest SandForce SF-2281 processor, the Patriot Memory Pyro line will continue to expand on what's expected out of performance level SSDs. To meet the demanding needs of the power users and prosumer markets, the Patriot Memory Pyro will deliver blazing fast 500MB+ read and write speeds for the best in class performance. The Patriot Memory Pyro utilizes a fast SATA III 6.0 Gb/s connection interface to reach its maximum performance without bottlenecks while still maintaining backwards compatibility with existing SATA II interfaces. Technologies like TRIM, DuraClass, and DuraWrite are included in the Patriot Memory Pyro Series to bring a full featured SSD to the performance class market. With a very aggressive pricing strategy, Patriot memory has positioned the Pyro series SSD to offer one of the best price per performance ratios on the market. Backed by Patriot Memory's award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Memory Pyro series will deliver one of the most reliable choices in performance class SSDs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I have one of these in my file servers (only 60G) and it's one of the fastest SSD I've used. I did have to update the firmware to resolve the Sandforce problems, however since then it's been solid and lightning fast. 120G opens up a whole range of new possibilities.
yeah that SSD is pretty powerful!
its actually the only SandForced SSD i'd be willing to use
as i know the firmware update works good...

On other SandForced SSD's tho,
i've still read bad things even with the firmware upgrade...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEAL] Patriot Pyro SSD 120G = $109 AR0