How to remove Movie Sheets?
I am using XBMC on an ATV2.

I have many music concerts on there, most of which are seemingly not in any databases.

Irritatingly, completely wrong movie sheets have been attached and the names of the files changed automatically. I cannot see anyway to remove these movie sheets and just have the name of the file as I entered it showing.

Can anyone please advise on how to correct this? Thanks.
I have a similar problem, as my concert movies are renamed to something completely odd...
I have not done anything about it yet, but I have found a couple of threads in the forum on the subject.
And even one new plugin for this.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=111461
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125185
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112150
Thanks Tore. I had already seen those threads, but none of them describe how to actually remove movie sheets.
Can anyone add more to this? I still have not found a way to remove movie sheets.

If it helps, all the problem files are in a folder (called Music Videos). Is there perhaps a way I could remove them, then re-import them without adding movie sheets and exclude them from future updates?
Well I have rather given up on this however, I've made some progress. In Settings>Video>File lists, there's an option to "Replace file names with library titles". I unchecked that, so now at least I have the correct titles of my videos!

Are you talking about Movie sets (wiki)? I believe someone made an add-on in the add-on forum for managing movie sets (hasn't been added to the official repo, as far as I know, so you'll have to manually install it). I've never used it myself, but I heard some good things about it.
(2012-04-07, 23:15)Ned Scott Wrote: Are you talking about Movie sets (wiki)? I believe someone made an add-on in the add-on forum for managing movie sets (hasn't been added to the official repo, as far as I know, so you'll have to manually install it). I've never used it myself, but I heard some good things about it.

Thanks. That is very interesting but not what I was talking about!

I mean the movie info - the thumbnail, plot summary etc. I have many movies (especially music) that when I scan, it just gets wrong. Usually it's because these discs aren't in the database. But what it does is pin the wrong movie info to the file, and there's no way to remove it.

It drives me nuts!
Are you looking to have no movie information attached to these files? You can simply set them up as their own source and not set a scrapper for it.

There is no way to have a scraped movie and then have that information removed - just the ability to change it to another movie from the scraper's database.

If you set it up as it's own source without a scraper, it won't appear in your library - you'd have to use file mode to access it.

You may want to look into creating your own nfo files for these if you wish to load into your library.
adding videos to the library (wiki)

see the parts about custom videos and correcting mismatches.
(2012-04-08, 15:10)DLeavy Wrote: Are you looking to have no movie information attached to these files? You can simply set them up as their own source and not set a scrapper for it.

There is no way to have a scraped movie and then have that information removed - just the ability to change it to another movie from the scraper's database.

If you set it up as it's own source without a scraper, it won't appear in your library - you'd have to use file mode to access it.

You may want to look into creating your own nfo files for these if you wish to load into your library.

Thanks. Yes that's what I'm looking to do. I do all the guilty files in their own folder (Music Videos). So I guess I need to remove them and add them back in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove Movie Sheets?0