Win XBMC 11.0 RC2 Playback issues
When i play movies with xbmc, the playback seems to be at the wrong speed. What happens is the video plays to slow and every second it jumps forward to sync to the correct frame. So the fact that it was playing slow would'nt be noticeable if it didn't keep jumping forward to sync to the audio.
Sorry but this is getting annoying now and i want to fix it.
There are a zillion threads on sync problems/solutions. In the very unlikely event that doesn't produce anything (!) you will need to tell us more about your settings/system and post a Debug Log.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I have tried searching but i couldn't find this exact problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j23rfzrw0r7djbe for link to log.

This was generated while watching Avatar.

My computer specs are Intell Pentium 4 2.80Ghz Singlecore 512Mb RAM.

This is a test for putting on a Rasberry Pi so we will have worse specs soon Big Grin !
Full of errors - looks like audio is not setup correctly. Can you post a screenshot of your audio settings in XBMC? You press PrintScreen to take a pic, it will end up in your user directory. Upload it to tinypic.com and post the link here. You may as well do the video settings page too so we can see everything.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
http://www.mediafire.com/?rv7tcrfoc7n8vp...7atu9kygy6 These are photos for the screens.
Changed to Windowed mode see if that sorts it out.
When not maximized, It doesn't do this, this indicates to me it's performance related. Like the could not keep up errors in the log

checked and it co-incidences with the CPU usage going above 80%
Yeah, XBMC is pretty much designed from the ground-up to run fullscreen as the main program. It is designed for an HTPC media center, not just a player. Given your system specs you really need it to be running fullscreen and the only thing running, Just checking your screenshots now.
I can see in the screenshots you're at 100% CPU in idle too - do a search on enabledirtyregions to reduce CPU usage in idle.

As far as those settings they look fine - I think you just have to accept that you have a fairly low-spec system and the fact that XBMC is meant to be fullscreen and the only thing running.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 RC2 Playback issues0