MPAA (Age) Rating on Movie List page (Slide View)
I use the Slide view on 0.9.5 pre-eden. (Currently running rc2). I'd like to be able to see the MPAA rating of the movies without going to the Movie Info page. I'm on apple tv, and going to info requires holding down the menu button, then 3 down-arrow clicks to "movie information". Tedious to say the least. On the movie information screen, I see "AGE RATED PG-13" or whatever for the movie, but I would like to see this while scrolling through my movies. I do have the media overlays turned on, but it only shows me the star rating, resolution and audio (1080P 5.1) or whatever. Oh, and it shows me the studio overlay "Fox Searchlight" or whatever, along with the year, number of minutes, and genre.

Is there a mod to enable this? I don't know how to do this mod myself and search gave me nothing useful.

Thanks
(2012-03-24, 20:03)deltazulu Wrote: I use the Slide view on 0.9.5 pre-eden. (Currently running rc2). I'd like to be able to see the MPAA rating of the movies without going to the Movie Info page. I'm on apple tv, and going to info requires holding down the menu button, then 3 down-arrow clicks to "movie information". Tedious to say the least. On the movie information screen, I see "AGE RATED PG-13" or whatever for the movie, but I would like to see this while scrolling through my movies. I do have the media overlays turned on, but it only shows me the star rating, resolution and audio (1080P 5.1) or whatever. Oh, and it shows me the studio overlay "Fox Searchlight" or whatever, along with the year, number of minutes, and genre.

Is there a mod to enable this? I don't know how to do this mod myself and search gave me nothing useful.

Thanks

I have this on my mod version
Best things in LIFE are FREE... not really.

XBMC ● Eden 11.0 Final ● retroFocus ● Windows7 x86
WIP ● Visit my site: retroFocus [reFOCUS mod]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MPAA (Age) Rating on Movie List page (Slide View)0