xbmc question
hi i was thinking of pulling out the apple tv 1 wifi card and install a crystal hd
than i know i will lose my wifi capabilities
can i put in a usb mico wifi stick and get back wifi
dont you need to install drivers?
wanna use this one
Belkin F7D2102 N300 Micro Wireless N USB Adapter
(2012-03-24, 21:40)lazo696 Wrote: hi i was thinking of pulling out the apple tv 1 wifi card and install a crystal hd
wanna use this one
I thought that I suggested that Belkin USB to you in your other thread. When you purchase the USB wifi adapter, it'll include software and instruction. You can simply install the include software and plug in the USB adapter....if you want to install the latest driver, you can download it from Belkin website- F7D2102 N300 Micro Wireless USB Adapter - Driver.

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-03-24, 22:15)bluray Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 21:40)lazo696 Wrote: hi i was thinking of pulling out the apple tv 1 wifi card and install a crystal hd
wanna use this one
I thought that I suggested that Belkin USB to you in your other thread. When you purchase the USB wifi adapter, it'll include software and instruction. You can simply install the include software and plug in the USB adapter....if you want to install the latest driver, you can download it from Belkin website- F7D2102 N300 Micro Wireless USB Adapter - Driver.

That's not so easy on an Apple TV 1. It does not run a normal OS.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc question0