• 4(current)
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....
Always backup to be safe.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yeah guys, I know I'm late, but Congratulations to the Team!
Awesome job!

Looking forward to enjoy my media center with a final release Big Grin

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Question............I am now on Eden RC2 on my Apple TV2 and when I look in Nitro I can see there is an update but when I click on it it seems like it's updating but when I go back to XBMC it's still Eden.........strange
Thanks to all XBMC Team for this wonderful program and great evolution

First off all thanks and kudos to all the peeps of XBMC even if you think you have the best version you know how to top the last one KUDOS.Smile

Question though will 10bit support added in next release (XBMC 12)?
(2012-03-25, 19:37)speedyj Wrote: Question though will 10bit support added in next release (XBMC 12)?

Most probably yes
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
omg, the waiting... Smile Grats to the xbmc team and im gonna enjoy this for sure!

Thanks!
(2012-03-25, 19:37)speedyj Wrote: First off all thanks and kudos to all the peeps of XBMC even if you think you have the best version you know how to top the last one KUDOS.Smile

Question though will 10bit support added in next release (XBMC 12)?

There's already a patch/Pull Request waiting in the wings with the FFmpeg bump that has Hi10P support. Keep an eye on nightly builds when they start up again if you want early access.

If anyone wants to make their own build using that patch, it's https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/810
(2012-03-25, 21:37)Ned Scott Wrote: Keep an eye on nightly builds when they start up again if you want early access.

Ten Four on that Wink
So happy to see this unified and simple release. I cut my cable a year ago mainly based on this amazing community built software on my apple tv.

Thanks to all who contribute to this media gem and I look forward to us improving it even more in the future.
Peace,
Fritz Boyle

NVIDIA Shield
Thank you, the community and developers, for creating and maintaining this excellent media center software! Smile
What settings do I need to change to get my sound working with movies/television shows? I have an acer revo with an HDMI cable running from the revo straight to the tv.
Hi guys, like a few have said previously, I too can't get the latest version on my atv2. I've tried removing xbmc via firecore and re-installing, and tried installing it through nitotv but either way it loads the previous version. Any tips?
(2012-03-26, 05:09)rickydenim Wrote: Hi guys, like a few have said previously, I too can't get the latest version on my atv2. I've tried removing xbmc via firecore and re-installing, and tried installing it through nitotv but either way it loads the previous version. Any tips?

More and more people have this problem now.................any suggestions?

Sweeet, Thanks,.
Can't Download as there is too much trafficSad
That just shows how many of us have been awaiting this amazing release.Nod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....3