• 5(current)
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....
Well done, thanks for great softwares. Best wish to all of you. Good luck with the next version. Now, Time to relax..
Wink 
Congratulations and Thanks to the Team!
No problems at all on win7 x64.
Working great here.

Its amazing to see all those significant changes to the software in a few years.

So now the feature freeze is over? Smile
thanks guys. awesome job!!
Thanks very much to the devs and all who make this software happen.

Working great here installed over xbmc RC2, on x64 Win7 with various freshly installed plugins all working great.

Confluence is very good looking and smooth for a default skin, I changed the background pictures and not much else.

Congratulations!
Having problem finding and turning off librarymode.... Anyone?

Nvm, found where i could use the old way (files) >_<
Congrats team!! Can't wait to install and take for a spin.

(2012-03-25, 21:37)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 19:37)speedyj Wrote: First off all thanks and kudos to all the peeps of XBMC even if you think you have the best version you know how to top the last one KUDOS.Smile

Question though will 10bit support added in next release (XBMC 12)?

There's already a patch/Pull Request waiting in the wings with the FFmpeg bump that has Hi10P support. Keep an eye on nightly builds when they start up again if you want early access.

If anyone wants to make their own build using that patch, it's https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/810

Nice, I love using cutting edge developments Big Grin
Great job and congrats to all contributors. XBMC just keep on getting better, and better, and better............
Wink 
Congratulations and Thanks for this great release!
Thanks to the entire XBMC Team!

No problems on ATV1 w/Crystal HD card.
Much thanks to everyone who helped bring us this new version of xbmc! It gives me warm fuzzies to know that such a project exists and that it is becoming even more successful.

Now it is time for me to go make another donation. A small donation for each release seems reasonable. Thanks again!
Awesome works guys, Congrats on the great job, looking forward to installing this as soon as possible Smile
DownStairs = Dell Vostro 200 /Core2Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz /5Gb DDR2 Memory /500Gb Sata Hard Drive /Two 2TB Iomega External HD's /Radeon HD2400 Pro with HDMI /XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /Onkyo Tx-SR705 7.1 Surround /Samsung PN59D7000 /Harmony One Remote.
Upstairs = Zotac Zbox ID-11/Windows 7/XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /1TB External HD /Samsung 32" 1080i.
thanks for the continued awesomeness Smile
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
I LOVE XBMC. Thanks for your tireless support of this awesome project! Congrats to the team -- you deserve a beverage! Smile
Still can't update through Nito.............it say's there is an update but it's not updating

I am getting this message:

W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://apt.awkwardtv.org stable/main Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/apt.awkwardtv.org_dists_stable_main_binary-iphoneos-arm_Packages)

W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....3