Problem with TV-Series episode not showing
Question 
Hi,

I have SickBeard and my XBMC setup and working like a charm for my tv-series .
But for some reason when SB has downloaded the show below, XBMC only displays the show name, and no episode.

Show: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Episode: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - 2011.01.14 - Michael Douglas, Julie Scardina with animals, Randy Rogers Band - SD TV.avi

I'm guessing the problem is something with the filename and the scraper not being able to parse it?

Any suggestions is much appreciated Rolleyes.
That's not going to parse unfortunately. And, assuming you're using the TVDB scaper, it's also not going to scrape.

To parse properly you need to follow the standard naming convention or you need to create a custom regex to handle it.

But even if it parsed properly, it wouldn't match the numbering convention at TVDB so I don't think it'll work anyway. As with most shows, for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno TVDB is looking for season number and episode number (in the case of your example, that would be S18 E205). I've never used SB so I don't know if it can figure out how to convert "2011.01.14" into s18e205 (or 18x205 or any of the other combinations that the parser will properly interpret as Season 18, Episode 205) but that's what you'd need.
Thanks for the feedback.

Ok. i get it.
I got SB to autmatically use season and episode naming conventions instead of absolute show date. But XBMC still isn't able to get the show in the list on my shows anyway. Only the foldername shows (with correct show fanart etc).

Now the filename SB send to XBMC is:
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - s18e205 - Michael Douglas, Julie Scardina with animals, Randy Rogers Band.avi

Any more suggestions?
Yogibliz Wrote:Now the filename SB send to XBMC is:
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - s18e205 - Michael Douglas, Julie Scardina with animals, Randy Rogers Band.avi

Any more suggestions?

Rescan it. That is the correct TVDB name.
(2011-01-25, 23:18)Yogibliz Wrote: Thanks for the feedback.

Ok. i get it.
I got SB to autmatically use season and episode naming conventions instead of absolute show date. But XBMC still isn't able to get the show in the list on my shows anyway. Only the foldername shows (with correct show fanart etc).

Now the filename SB send to XBMC is:

Any more suggestions?

I have the same problem. Did you ever find a resolution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with TV-Series episode not showing0