(2012-05-02 09:05)amet Wrote:(2012-05-02 01:11)Agnew Wrote:(2012-04-25 09:09)amet Wrote: https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subt...355c4f3cad might fix it, I still cant reproduce the issue
if you can use the above and see if it fixes it and let us know please
Thanks, I tried and got an error in the subtitle script message.
What did work for some time, (I'll go into it later) was creating a new clean profile. I was able to download and extract subs like a charm.
Eventually, I bumped into the same problem and , as has been pointed in previous posts, it has been after downloading Spanish subtitles with strange characters instead of "ñ".
Again a clean profile solves the issue and I will keep away from Spanish sources for a while, but I wanted to thank you for your time and effort and also help, if possible, to locate the problem.
its interesting, what you describe looks like an error while cleaning the temp folder. could you send me the log when this happens please.
Ok, I tried again with that "ñ" subs while debbuging so here is the log.
Hope it helps.