• 70(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
Now back to the script.
I can't debug properly in the damn ouya Smile
It's in a very bad shape still.
Can someone send me logs with the debug on when the subs fail? LegendasDivx

Thanks.
whats ouya? Big Grin
Ouya.tv but that's the thing, "what is an ouya?"!
A very bad project from the kickstarter, at least so far Smile
Maybe my point has alreday get discussed but i'm not ready to read 104 pages of the topic sorry. Is there a way to automatise the subtitle download, i mean without opening the menu and click search for subtitles. Ideally the addon could check if there is already a subtitle for the video we begin to play and then do nothing, otherwise it can download automatically the first subtitle, and if it's not fit the video we can access the menu to download another file manually ?

EDIT : very sorry i found this topic i'll try it tonight
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129051&page=4
Kodi - 18.4 on Nvidia Shield
we will read it for you thats why we are here Rofl...

in short no, you have to start the add-on... manually or by using a service script https://github.com/schumi2004/service.autosubs
(2013-08-12, 13:32)amet Wrote: we will read it for you thats why we are here Rofl...

in short no, you have to start the add-on... manually or by using a service script https://github.com/schumi2004/service.autosubs

Thank's but it's not working, i've post my issue in the other topic not to polute this one
Hello! Where can I download this addon? Thank you!
(2013-08-13, 08:00)humercab Wrote: Hello! Where can I download this addon? Thank you!

The link is on the reply on the topic just before yours !
thx Smile
Hello! Where can I download this addon? Thank you!
Subscene........please........
(2013-08-17, 06:51)tienlequoc Wrote: Subscene........please........

Patches..... Welcome....
Is it possible to find an old release of the add on.
For me the 3.9.9 is the last witch work the : SUBTITLES GR and SUB4FREE.
(Unfortunately the rollback doesn't work in R.PI)
I find this place but is not updated.

I want to thank the lambda81 witch write these libraries and I hope when he has time to check them.
Also I want to thank amet for the most important add-on of XBMC for me.
Is possible to have the add-on download to a remote server (seedbox)? I have tried everything and can't seem to figure it out.

I get the following in the logs:

Code:
13:16:15 T:5980   DEBUG: ### [XBMC Subtitles-utilities] - vfs module copy C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp\1952515476.srt -> ftp://user:pw@server:21/tv_shows/Community/Community - 2x01 - Anthropology 101.en.srt
13:16:15 T:5304   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
13:16:15 T:6080  NOTICE: Opening Subtitle stream: 0 source: 1024
13:16:15 T:6080   ERROR: CDVDPlayerSubtitle::OpenStream - Unable to create subtitle parser
13:16:15 T:6080 WARNING: CDVDPlayer::OpenSubtitleStream - Unsupported stream 0. Stream disabled.
13:16:15 T:5672   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:59731965.103535, should be:59759980.067533, error:28014.963998
13:16:15 T:5304   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnPlay from xbmc
13:16:15 T:5304   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 1, from xbmc, message OnPlay
13:16:15 T:5980    INFO: Scriptresult: Success

I check the remote folders and the srt files actually never get copied over.
Most of the time, the subtitles doesn't appear after i download automatically the first synced one....

Subtitles are enabled (I checked), and when I try do download different versions no luck. It says that a local subtitle exists, but it doesnt show in the folder (maybe it is embedded in the MKV). Anyway this local subtitle doesn't show either....

I try browsing through available subtitles in the "Audio and subtitle settings" -menu, in the Subtitle menu. It only shows one subtitle even if I have downloaded many already....

I have ensured that all the folders have writing access for everyone.

Why doesn't it work?
The Real Skimshady
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6