• 8(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
(2012-04-17, 12:51)amet Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 09:47)watheq Wrote: hi ,,,
i have one question please
when i play any movie ... everything is ok till now ... but the name of the film isn't the same name when i play it in XBMC .... so i can not find the subtitle for the movie .
what i have to do ?
will any help me please .

not sure I understand... movie plays? doesnt find any subs? is the movie scanned into a library? debug log?

ok
i will explain by photos
for example i play this movie : Just go with it
**img removed ***

Movie is starting
**img removed ***

till now everything is ok

but please see what is the name of the film and what will happen ...

i will search for the subtitle now

ofcourse not found because XBMC see that is the film named as rsapi.cgi

that's it

so how i can fix this problem
2 ways, ask navix author to feed the name of the movie to the xbmc or use manual search in XBMC Subtitles

EDIT: images removed, not interested in advertising pirate addons
(2012-04-17, 21:24)macf1an Wrote: ok, just a reminder what it was meant for and which currently does not happen:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1013542

I know what it does and does it well on my side...
(2012-04-17, 21:09)macf1an Wrote: amet, did you revert this:
https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subt...94c25e8301
between then and now?

currently despite having changed the "manual search" string once, it's reset every time the script is called.

hm, ofc its reset every time script is called... we dont store the value once the script closes

this was only to store it between multi service search attempts.
the original intent of the guy who asked for it was not having to re-enter manually the movie name if the subs don't match..meaning storing it after the script closes and reopens for a new search
I though you had it done with only one commit - my bad for not checking back then
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
nope, it saves search string between the service tries, once the script is closed its lost
it figures..
hope you will consider a full solution to that problem
(2012-04-18, 22:39)macf1an Wrote: it figures..
hope you will consider a full solution to that problem

short of polluting the addon_data folder with that, there is no other way to do it, so probably no

besides, what happens if the next run is not the same movie? not as easy as you might think
Hello!
I have the same problems with the subtitles when I used Argenteam and Subdivx. My log is here http://pastebin.com/A4se5MJX
The problem is when the name of subtitle contain the letter "ñ". I can "fix" momently when removed the directory "sub_tmp" and download other subs without the letter "ñ".
Thanks you for the addon, I wait for a solution.

just an idea..laugh as much as you want Smile
create a single temp file with two strings inside - first the name of the movie passed to the script (the same that is shown in the "manual entry" dialog) and second - the last "manual entry".
When opening the script - check if the current provided name matches string1. If so - initialize "manual entry" with string2. If not, or file is not present - initialize "manual entry" with said name.
(2012-04-18, 22:45)amet Wrote: short of polluting the addon_data folder with that, ........

(2012-04-19, 18:50)macf1an Wrote: just an idea..laugh as much as you want Smile
create a single temp file with two strings inside - first the name of the movie passed to the script (the same that is shown in the "manual entry" dialog) and second - the last "manual entry".
When opening the script - check if the current provided name matches string1. If so - initialize "manual entry" with string2. If not, or file is not present - initialize "manual entry" with said name.

isn't that what I said? Big Grin
hi,

i'm having problems with subtitles.

my debug: http://pastebin.com/pXiEDum0

the strangest thing is that if i remove xbmc settings from my home it works for a while. then, after some days, it stops working.

in the GUI it says "Subtitles file downloaded and extracted" and it stays there.

please, ask for further info.

this is my system settings:

Code:
lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 10.10
Release:    10.10
Codename:    maverick

dpkg -l | grep xbmc
ii  xbmc                                      2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (arch-independent data package)
ii  xbmc-bin                                  2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (binary data package)
ii  xbmc-data                                 2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (transitional package)
ii  xbmc-skin-confluence                      2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (transitional package)
(2012-04-20, 21:29)muzzol Wrote: hi,

i'm having problems with subtitles.

my debug: http://pastebin.com/pXiEDum0

the strangest thing is that if i remove xbmc settings from my home it works for a while. then, after some days, it stops working.

in the GUI it says "Subtitles file downloaded and extracted" and it stays there.

please, ask for further info.

this is my system settings:

Code:
lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 10.10
Release:    10.10
Codename:    maverick

dpkg -l | grep xbmc
ii  xbmc                                      2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (arch-independent data package)
ii  xbmc-bin                                  2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (binary data package)
ii  xbmc-data                                 2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (transitional package)
ii  xbmc-skin-confluence                      2:11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick XBMC Media Center (transitional package)

its encoding issues again... being looked at...
ok, thanks.

I'll subscribe to this thread to be in touch.

please, ask if you need additional testing/debugging.
(2012-04-17, 14:11)amet Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 14:09)Thakoer Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 12:49)amet Wrote: looks to me that website layout changed and service will have to be updated to that

Amet thanks for that. holland we will really appreciate this. haha
Their website is indeed changed. I had read in their forum.
when is the last update of your then?

thanks.
I never said ill do it Smile

I didnt do ondertitel service, need to check who did
I did the ondertitel service and I've fixed it for the site redesign.
I also added a simple sync detection for this service.
The changes have been commited to the development repository on github and will be included in a new version of the subtitle addon.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6