Win Show Blue Ray cover
Hello

I'm using Aeon MQ 3. I have some issues to display the BlueRay covers.
Most of my movies are working fine.
But with some movies i'm no able to get the BlueRay cover to work.
For example the movie name is 'movie.blueray.THE_DARK_KNIGHT_BRISO.iso' but it only shows a DVD cover.

I tried to remove the complete source an did an database cleanup and rescraped again.
The DVD cover stays.

My OS is windows an i'm using Eden. I updated to the lates Aeon MQ 3.

What i'm doing wrong?

I found an entry in xbmc.log maybe that helps
00:06:09 T:4580 ERROR: Error evaluating boolean expression ![substring(ListItem.filename,bluray) | substring(ListItem.filename,blu-ray) | substring(ListItem.filename,bdrip) | substring(ListItem.filename,hddvd) | substring(ListItem.filename,hdtv) | substring(ListItem.filename,web) | substring(ListItem.filename,dvd) | substring(ListItem.filename,3dbd) | substring(ListItem.filename,.iso,Right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.ifo,Right) |
00:06:09 T:4580 ERROR: Error parsing label - missing ']' in "$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec,flags/videocodec/,.png | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,bluray) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,blu-ray) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,bdrip) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,hddvd) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,hdtv) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,web) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,dvd) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,3dbd) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,.iso,Right) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.filename,.ifo,Right)]">$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.VideoCodec,flags/videocodec/,.png"

Don't think .BRISO will be reconized. Try with .BLURAY.
I guess you are right.

My prefix is movie.blueray.xxx but it should be .bluray. without the e.
I use _BRISO to start the external player.

I will test it tomorrow.
That did the trick. It's working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show Blue Ray cover0