XBMC 11.0 crashes after resume from sleep
Hello,

I have today updated my XBMC from RC2 to stable 11, but since update, XBMC crashes 5 to 10 sec after i resume my pc from sleep.

I use XBMC on top of windows 7 ultimate 32bit, Is any one else facing this problem.

PS: i tried to rollback to RC2, i am not facing this problem in RC2. so it seems new stable release has introduced this new bug
Best to grab a debug log and post it. When you say "crash" do you mean freezing/locking up or closes down and exits?
i receive error "XBMC stopped working" "windows is checking for the solution"

also the log file can be accessed from below dropbox link

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69573/xbmc.log
Hmmm. So it woke from sleep 3 seconds after it went to sleep? I'm not sure what is going on. Someone smarter than I will need to pop in and take a look.
Question 
(2012-03-26, 17:24)kricker Wrote: Hmmm. So it woke from sleep 3 seconds after it went to sleep? I'm not sure what is going on. Someone smarter than I will need to pop in and take a look.

problem persists even with the long duration sleep, i had myself put to system in sleep mode and woke it up immediately to recreate the problem for logging.

also for information, even if I hibernate the system the same problem persists.

hope some one is able to help me in this. as i have to keep my system awake all the time.
This happens to me as well on Windows 7 32-bit Ultimate, latest updates, ZBOX NANO AD10 (AMD 6310) with Catalyst 12.3
(2012-04-01, 18:51)pgjensen Wrote: This happens to me as well on Windows 7 32-bit Ultimate, latest updates, ZBOX NANO AD10 (AMD 6310) with Catalyst 12.3

I also have the same hardware "Zotac Zbox Nano AD10", with windows 7 32bit
i can wake up from sleep, hybrid sleep, hibernate no problem with the latest eden. using hdmi, onkyo avr, llano and win7 64bit. everything is updated.
Same thing going on here. Zotac Xbox nano AD10 Win 64-Bit
I will try to replicate this today.
I've been unable to replicate this. After resuming from sleep XBMC continued to work as expected.
I got the same error.
Zotac AD10 with XBMC 11.0 on Windows 7 Professional 32bit.
I think this problem is specific to zotac zbox nano ad10 devices.

this problem was not there in beta/rc builds, only the final 11.0 build is having this problem.
I'm having the same problem on a Zotac Zbox AD04 with latest ATI catalyst drivers. It started happening after going from RC2 to final. Changing ATI drivers to an older release didn't help,
So, it could seem like it's a bug introduced in Eden Final regarding Windows 7 (x86/x64) and AMD E350/E450 APU. Maybe related to the HD6300 series GPU used?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 crashes after resume from sleep0