Cant find dxva in xbmc
I want to enable DXVA in XBMC.
But I can not find the key.
Should be under setting / video / playback.
But it's not there .... the latest version ac XBMC and latest directx.
have AMD radeon 6310 and it has DXVA.

What should I doHuh
Are you using XP? It only supports DXVA1. If not, then it should appear in your settings>video>playback under render method.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Yes xp its is

Are you saying that XBMC only supports DXVA if you have xp.
And you can not pick the setting / video / playback / render

The problem is that XBMC choppy when playing hd movie
When I play video in MPC so it flows nicely.
But in XBMC so choppy same movie.
DXVA1 is pretty limited, and DXVA2 is not supported in XP. You would need to go to Vista or newer.

Note that other things can cause playback issues, but I can't cover them all here - there's many threads already on choppy playback, stutter etc.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant find dxva in xbmc0