Newbie Questions
I just set up an Xbox S extender w/ W7U/64 w/Ceton Quad Tuner card and want to be able to do a few things but haven't yet found the best way.

I've installed XBMC/Dharma yet it only displays on my PC and not TV, which makes me think I was mistaken thinking XBMC worked with Xbox/extender, that I would be replacing the standard Xbox/WMC interface with XBMC. Mostly what I'm interested in doing is categorizing download video content into Movies/TV Series/TV Shows/Concerts, etc. with some of the modded features available. I also want to be able to watch live TV as I can now. Most of what I'm reading here is over my head at this point and I don't have hours to pour over all of this just to try to get the basics. A lot of what I'm finding online is a couple of years old except here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

XBMC is meant to be ran on a small computer or compatible device (a few ARM-based devices are supported, such as the ATV2) connected directly to the TV via HDMI (or whatever video cable you choose). It won't work with your Xbox/WMC extender.
Thanks Ned. Pity, it really looks great. I need to find an alternative to the standard WMC interface.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie Questions0