Going back to Dharma style files view
I have been using XBMC for a loooooong time and I love Eden except for one thing;

Everything is in library mode now. I don't have Movies/TV/Music Videos on my home menu. I just go to Videos to get the file list. This worked fine until Eden where even going to files would force everything into library view. Now a whole bunch of stuff is missing because it won't scan in. I'm not interested in trying to scan it in because it would take hours to do.

So, before I go back to Dharma, is there any way to restore the old behaviour? I've searched quite a bit and couldn't find anything.
Going into Videos -> Files will show all files, not just those in the library. Are you sure you are in the correct view?
Yep, gone to that view however..
I have my TV & movie folders set to that mediatype so I can get fanart. When I browse the TV folder it shows scraped names for files/folders instead of the actual filename. It will only show the filename if it can't find any info when scraping.

Basically I just want to show actual file/folder names for everything.
if items are missing, check if you didn't enable the 'hide watched' option.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-26, 03:05)gen Wrote: Basically I just want to show actual file/folder names for everything.

disable:
Settings > Videos > File Lists > Replace file names with library titles
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-26, 03:10)ronie Wrote: disable:
Settings > Videos > File Lists > Replace file names with library titles

Thank you so much! I kept pouring over the appearance/skin settings thinking it had to be in there, never thought to look there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Going back to Dharma style files view0