Use fullscreen rather than true fullscreen"
when non selecting this option this is how all my videos play, any ideas?im on Eden
Best guess;

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...glehack.3E
If you configure W7 to recommended resolution and configure XBMC as shown in my screen shot below, it should playback in fullscreen....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
@bluray - that's what he said caused the problem...

@gui - not sure why you'd want windowed fullscreen? true fullscreen is preferred for performance
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
@DDDamian i know the true fullscreen is preferred .
the problem is only with HD video files,and the only way to play them in full screen is having to select the "use a fullscreen window" option.

@bluray ,windows is using the preferred resolution and problem still there.

@Eldesi , this is what in ur link

"Problems with ghosting or videos which are only played back in the left upper quarter? The following ATI hack may solve it."
<glrectanglehack>yes</glrectanglehack>
how this line should be written in the advancedsettings.xml Huh

thanx
can anyone help with this problem ?
thanx
Does http://experts.windows.com/frms/windows_...01754.aspx help?
(2012-05-09, 04:32)gui Wrote: can anyone help with this problem ?
thanx

Have you tried this:

Video plays in half/a quarter of the screen:
This happens for certain settings with nVidia graphics cards/integrated chipsets and hardware decoding. To fix this, go in the 3D settings of the nVidia Control panel and stop forcing antialiasing to be used (set "Antialiasing - Mode" to Application-controlled or Off). To avoid changing the setting globally and to preserve it for other applications, you can alternatively create a program profile for XBMC and only disable antialiasing in that profile.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Use fullscreen rather than true fullscreen"0