Mouse volume control while playing mp3 - feature suggestion
Hello,

Can you add this feature to Transparency skin? I've already asked this somwhere else and they say this should be easy to do. Since I'm not developer, I can't do this by myself. This is very necessary and useful - a lot of people use wireless mouse to control xbmc and still this is impossible to change volume with mouse. There is no audio settings icon if we don't play movie.
Not a global solution: but there is a workaround from a hardware standpoint. Using one of those fancy wireless mice from Logitech with side switches on the roller wheel (tipping the wheel left or right) the Logitech software allows you to remap these to keyboard controls, when XBMC is in focus.... volume control.
will add it to my list of things to-do.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Can we expect this to be added in the next release?
you never know. ;-p
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Definitely, you know better than me ;P
i've added it in T! svn.
will be in the next official release as well. :-)
Thanks ;-)
Hello,

I've just installed svn version. This is ok, audio button is available and works. But this is not very good solution still. Because this button is available only after a few minutes when full screen player appears.

Is this possible to add the same audio settings button to player from menu (it's available on menu that appears after I move cursor to left screen edge).
(2012-04-12, 18:27)giaur Wrote: Hello,

I've just installed svn version. This is ok, audio button is available and works. But this is not very good solution still. Because this button is available only after a few minutes when full screen player appears.

Is this possible to add the same audio settings button to player from menu (it's available on menu that appears after I move cursor to left screen edge).

you don't have to wait till the fullscreen window appears, there's a 'switch to fullscreen' button on the player menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse volume control while playing mp3 - feature suggestion0