Win Recently added not working properly in Eden Final
Recently added not working properly in Eden Final

Anyone else noticed that recently added is not working properly in Eden Final? I don't see any new shows that where added in the recently added widget, but when i open the tv-library and then I go back to the main screen they are added then.

Anyone else noticed this behavior?
What skin are you using? It works fine with the default skin Confluence. Chances are the skin you are using hasn't been updated to work with the new way recent items are now done.
I'm using aeon mq3, it was working fine with the latest final release candidate.

I've restarted my htpc and tried again and now it was working fine for some reason, strange that it didn't worked this morning when 5 shows where added. I will keep an eye on this.
Sorry to revive an old thread, but im using MQ3 as well and this same situation has just occurred, I have rebooted and still its showing a list of 25 old movies in the recently added!!! I am going to try and clean my library DB out and start from fresh, this is the first XBMC build I have done and I think the changes to incorrect items in the library have mucked things up a bit. Is there a way to force Eden to use the NFOs when rebuilding the library?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added not working properly in Eden Final0