Assistance with building my first XBMC HTPC....
I'm in Group 6 of Eskro's list, and am growing tired of the give and take's of Network Media Players...

I'm hoping to build a HTPC running XBMC but need some help. My main need is playing movies/TV shows (HD).

I have a NeoTV550 right now which plays movies you throw at it well, however, ugly bland UI, and slow firmware updates.

I'm currently in the market, and have pondered the PCH A-300 which seems to play everything well and with NMJ's the UI don't look too shabby. I've also pondered the Xtreamer Ultra 2 Pre-Loaded with XBMC, but for the price i'm assuming you will suggest I Build my own, especially since I have built all my computers in the past and have experience doing so.

I'm having trouble deciding what case to use, I want it to have Turn On/Off capability via IR to be used with my Harmony Remote, and I'm not sure based on my reading which case to get?

I think I've got the internals down, I just need help picking a good case I'll be able to turn on and off with my remote like any other set top box, it needs to be "Seemless" for the wife.

Let me know!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=111310

I think there are a lot of cases in that thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Assistance with building my first XBMC HTPC....0