Win Music videos under music
Question 
Just new to xbmc (looks like I stumbled across this at the right time for eden Big Grin) and I am so full of questions...

First up how do I add music videos under music?
If that is possible can i have under music library 3 new icons audio, video and all?

Thanks and sorry for the simple question (I will get more confidence with this hopefully)
You add 'em under videos first. They'll then automatically show up in the music library as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok gave that a go. All my videos are named AVSQ01.mpg etc so it doesn't find the info (not surprised as there is no meta data as well) so I renamed 100 odd tracks, added the source and set it to music video, and waited but it hasn't seam to have made a library mode (not sure if that the right term, ie artist, genre etc) How to I scan it library like I do for music?
Thanks for you help Smile
Ok tried reinstalling and it has added the music videos in "library mode". now just waiting on it to finish loading the music library to see if the videos are now under there as well. Smile
Now I have Music Videos in the Music library but is there a way to have the in with the audio tracks? So when I am looking at an artist I am seeing audio and video tracks?
Thanks for any help Smile
Question 
I think I may have found the original problem / bugHuh (please don't beat me over the head with my own lack of confidence I am only 15 and just learning)
Fresh install - videos - add source... add to library... scan scan scan. Music videos under music.
Create new user (sharing source) log in as user - videos - files - right click My Videos, no option to scan to library
Because you haven't set content.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

That was it thanks!!! Smile (sorry for the stupid Qs)
Is there a way to combine music videos and audio music together? so when I am in the music library it also has the music videos?
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music videos under music0