The Most TV Shows
I'm rocking at 89... Only watched 2/3rds
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
255 Shows 12341 Episodes and still growing i would say 75% of them are watched
88 shows
2500+ episodes

Once I finish a season of a show I'll delete it to save space as I won't be watching it again
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
(2012-07-06, 08:10)lrusak Wrote: I don't think having a lot of shows is impressive. It's all about how many watched shows/episodes you have Wink

I agree to a point. It's easy enough to download random shows for the sake of downloading them especially if you didn't have a fast DL and no bandwidth caps. I downloaded Invader ZIM the other day just for kicks but I doubt I'll ever watch it. Having a crapton of movies or shows is certainly impressive though and has a definite "wow factor" when showing XBMC off to friends and family.

That said, I have 189 shows and only a third of those shows are ones that are regularly watched.
I'll have to wait until I get home to confirm episodes, but I currently have 315 different TV shows. I can understand where people are coming from regarding keeping stuff and its re-watch value. There's 4 people in my group that are responsible for "acquiring" specific shows, and until I've given them a chance - I'll keep them. Some may be shit, and I'll delete them, but until I get to them to have a look, I'll keep them. It's kinda like going to the video shop, looking for something to watch - only you can do it from the comfort of your lounge chair Big Grin.

I'd much rather have an extensive collection of different stuff to choose from, so friends and family can pick what they want to watch, rather than it just being a limited list of just what I like. To be honest, the show or movie has to be pretty damn bad for me to delete it as I'm pretty easy when it comes to entertainment.

I very rarely delete stuff, as I grew up on dialup, which I managed to pull down 2 episodes a week of SD content, so I value the time it takes to get stuff - even if I can pull down a HD copy of an episode in a few minutes now-a-days Tongue

If I run out of space - I provision more. Movies, TV & Music combined, I'm currently storing around 15TB of data, with another 15TB free in the current arrays & room for another 8 disk array before my 1st fileserver is full.
I separate my American shows from my Japanese ones but combined I would have.... 85 shows, 3095 episodes with 969 of them actually watched. New episodes get downloaded nearly daily for several ongoing series though so those numbers could change at any time Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Most TV Shows0