Scraping missing list question
Ok.

Im about to add a 2TB hdd to my XBMC filled with over 1200 movies.

Now, im sure it wont find 100% of them so im wondering if there is a way to just display the ones that it cant find maybe?

So then this way I can go back and rename those?

Anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks!
Sure, once they're scanned in just browse from Files. Any it doesn't find won't have metadata attached.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

There is also a missing movie plugin that will scan your files.
See the add-on section for the Eden version
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ahh very cool thanks!

Ill check that plug in as well!

These are dvd .iso files so how does one see if metadata is attached to the file or not? Thanks!!!
Here is the link
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118263

If there is no info availaable like studio/year/plot
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
fantastic exactly what im looking for! What a great community here! The GF and i LOVE the xbmc!! All the hard work is appreciated!

One last question if you all dont mind.

She is using her laptop upstairs and has it hooked up to the TV via HDMI as a second display (macbook) How can you get XBMC to run in full screen on the SECOND monitor (TV)

Thanks all!
If your graphics drivers are set up for two monitors go to Settings>Video Output>Display Mode and select Full Screen #2.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH Ill try that tonight! Thanks your hard work is impressive and appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping missing list question0