Need help setting xbmc to start up in video/files
Hi, new to the thread. I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem. before the Eden upgrade when i started XBMC on my ubuntu system i had set it up to boot right into the files fold for the Videos options. Now with the new upgrade i can't seem to get that to work anymore. i set the setting to boot to Videos and also setup the Videos button to go straight to files, but this doesn't seem to work. when i startup XBMC it goes to Videos and gives me options for Moves/TV/File/etc. If i go back and then select Video it will go straight to Files, but not at startup. Any help would be appriciated. Thx
System settings, Skin, Home window and enable the setting "Videos button always goes to Video files".

JR
I have already set "Videos" button always goes to video "Files". The probelm is when i got to Settings>Appearance>Startup windows and set that to Videos it does not go to video Files when it boots. It goes to Vidoes as if the always goes to video Files is unchecked. What i would like it to to do is startup in video "Files".
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126805

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help setting xbmc to start up in video/files0