Win Languages&Problems&Shortcuts, OH MY! :p
Question 
Ok, so, i've been using XBMC since just before dharma came out, and its always worked really well...
Anyways, i just upgraded to Eden, and i've got a couple of issues.

Firstly, After some of the videos have been added, they show up in the movies list like they are supposed to, but they show up in french. Now, its not all movies, only some. Oddly tho, the posters (using Viewtype Wall) get loaded in English. All of the language settings that i can find are set to english so im not sure why they load in french, Perhaps someone here might have some ideas...

Secondly, Im wondering if its possible to disable the keyboard shortcuts, more specifically the "\" that switches from windowed to fullscreen, as on my system it switches from fullscreen #2 to windows #1 to fullscreen #1 and never goes back to fullscreen #2.... This is annoying to say the least, since it is also very difficult to switch back to fullscreen #2 (the resolution change dialog doesnt allow much time once the view switches... well, it actually doesnt allow ANY time at all, so it takes some finagling to get it back working... So, is it possible to disable the keyboard shortcuts? For that matter, is it possible to adjust the dialog box timeouts so i can actually use them?

Thanks for all your helps guys... Oh, and thanks for the WICKED program...
What are your settings in Appearance\International?

You can edit the default or create your own keymap to change the "\" key if you like. I would recommend copying the original keymap to your userdata\keymaps\ directory and edit it as you like. That way it will not be overwritten on a new install.
Settings in appearance/international are english/canada/default...

Did you ever get your issues sorted?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Languages&Problems&Shortcuts, OH MY! :p0