Linux Aeon Nox 2.0 Now Playing extrafanart
I have recently upgraded my XBMC Live system to Eden RC2, and also to Aeon Nox 2.0. I must say, it is faster than the previous version, and much more improved.
The only problems I have are:

1) When I listen to music and press [Tab], instead of showing only the current artist's extrafanart, it shows fanart from all artists (with pan and zoom).

2) I cannot choose ClearLOGOs, fanarts, etc for TV Shows (no function in information window)

Great work, huge!
1) Lots of options for backgrounds are in the Misc. options on the music osd.

2) Make sure you have the artwork downloader add-on. Should have been installed automatically when installing the skin through repo, but it's available in the program add-ons.
(2012-03-18, 18:04)Big_Noid Wrote: 2) Make sure you have the artwork downloader add-on. Should have been installed automatically when installing the skin through repo, but it's available in the program add-ons.

You never added it as a dependency Cool
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Oh right, because of that issue with version numbers I removed it. Never thought to put it back Sleepy
Thanks for replying!

2) you are right, after Artwork downloader, the actions on the information window appeared, and everything works.

1) still nothing, I will try to copy the skin.aeon.nox from my pc's xbmc installation (windows) to my xbmc live (linux) and see what happens.

Thanks again!
Did you set the path to your music library in the viewtype settings? That is necessary for music extrafanart to work.
1) You were right in the first place, it was all matter of settings in the Music OSD. I configured it the way I wanted it now. Thanks a lot for the hint.
I'm having an issue with Music Now Playing settings also - can't seem to figure out now to get a straight 'now playing' screen - instead I get a selection of views similar to the general music browsing, but no 'now playing' option. Where is the Music OSD menu you're talking about? If it's the left side menu, I'm stumped and can't figure out where the heck these options are.

FIXED: Didn't realize 'Now Playing' and the actual Full Screen Music display were different! I thought the Full screen would come up when something was selected to play if that were the case (or selecting now playing would go to that instead of the queue list).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 2.0 Now Playing extrafanart0