First time use just a quick question or 2
Hello everyone ! This is my first time using the xbmc program. I have a decent size library. The thing is its not well organized between say tv shows and movies and there are just some random vids of home movies in a folder entitled Family. I added my media and it broke it down into all kinds of categories how can I stop this I just want to use file names and disable scraping info?

My next question and perhaps the main one is I picked up an x-box 360 RRD edition for $20 off of craigslist got it fixed and its a banned console. So no optional media updates i.e no codecs so most vids wont play via the WMC. will I be able to use xbmc to get around this? Also is there anyway to have the cool xbmc gui on the 360 as to be honest thats all I use the xboxes for are media players?

Thanks again in advance
(2012-03-27, 17:28)sasigns Wrote: Hello everyone ! This is my first time using the xbmc program. I have a decent size library. The thing is its not well organized between say tv shows and movies and there are just some random vids of home movies in a folder entitled Family. I added my media and it broke it down into all kinds of categories how can I stop this I just want to use file names and disable scraping info?

You could just use the files view, but you really will be missing out on all the best features of XBMC.

Quote:My next question and perhaps the main one is I picked up an x-box 360 RRD edition for $20 off of craigslist got it fixed and its a banned console. So no optional media updates i.e no codecs so most vids wont play via the WMC. will I be able to use xbmc to get around this? Also is there anyway to have the cool xbmc gui on the 360 as to be honest thats all I use the xboxes for are media players?

No. XBMC does not run on the 360.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
First time use just a quick question or 20