• 5(current)
Metropolis Development
Well, if you could point the line where i can change this. I tried it myself but i got lost and started changing everthing to justified. It was really bad Smile

Anyway, thank you and this is a GREAT skin! Good job!
(2012-05-23, 23:56)Killer-JoeBR Wrote: Well, if you could point the line where i can change this. I tried it myself but i got lost and started changing everthing to justified. It was really bad Smile

The Global_VideoPlot and Global_MusicInfo includes in 720p/Includes.xml are the ones you're looking for I think. Just change all of the align tags in the textbox controls from "left" to "justify".

I have it on my todo list to try to figure out why the scrolling is jerky when it's set to justified, but as you can imagine it's not the highest priority. Plus it may very well be an issue with XBMC, not sure.
Thanks jingai. That worked! Scrolling is fine here. Great job
Is there a way to display the watched checkmark for all of the unwatched items? This is the only thing that's keeping me from using Metropolis exclusively (I just check in every time there's a new update from PassionRepo to see what's new/fixed). I find it much more useful to have indicators on items that are available to watch, instead of vice-versa.

Thanks for the sexy skin..
(2012-05-28, 02:27)knewknow Wrote: Is there a way to display the watched checkmark for all of the unwatched items? This is the only thing that's keeping me from using Metropolis exclusively (I just check in every time there's a new update from PassionRepo to see what's new/fixed). I find it much more useful to have indicators on items that are available to watch, instead of vice-versa.

Why not just switch the view to show unwatched items only then?
(2012-05-28, 05:26)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 02:27)knewknow Wrote: Is there a way to display the watched checkmark for all of the unwatched items? This is the only thing that's keeping me from using Metropolis exclusively (I just check in every time there's a new update from PassionRepo to see what's new/fixed). I find it much more useful to have indicators on items that are available to watch, instead of vice-versa.

Why not just switch the view to show unwatched items only then?

It's just something that my wife and I are used to at this point. To tell you the truth, I don't even know how to just display unwatched. I'll look into that now, but would love to see this option added in the future if possible.

Thanks..
Stoli, just an FYI, I have a few pull requests out on github for ya. One of which is important if you're running a recent nightly build, as it hands the UI hard without the fix.

I'm working on these next:

* RSS Editor add-on support (the two required dialogs)
* Peripherals dialog (Issue #89)
* Custom home menu items (Issue #20)
* Watchlist and Random Items support (Issue #32)

Also, if you could please close (or comment) on issues 13, 16, and 21 I'd appreciate it. I use the list of issues on github to keep track of what I should do next.
All set - thanks jingai!
-stoli-
Issue #17 has been addressed (please close if you're happy with the patch).

I ended up shifting the extra Media Info flags left (justified with the left side of the plot text). I did this to speed up navigation somewhat (rather than sliding the icons left for every navigational change) but also because I personally think it looks good.

Additionally, I changed one of the variable names so it conformed with the rest in the group, to make the logic easier to follow. It means users will have to check their Plot settings, but IMHO that shouldn't be a huge deal. It will also be immediately noticeable and hopefully obvious what they need to check to change it back.

Also fixed a couple of other issues with the TV Shows Next Aired script -- it wasn't running at startup like I think is desirable, and it was running in views where it didn't need to.

Lastly, I yanked out the intermediate Watchlist support because it doesn't actually work yet and I intend to fix that shortly.
Stoli, I've got four new pull requests out for you. Issues 17 and 89 have been corrected.

Working on RandomItems next.
(2012-06-21, 02:46)jingai Wrote: Also fixed a couple of other issues with the TV Shows Next Aired script -- it wasn't running at startup like I think is desirable, and it was running in views where it didn't need to.

The TV Shows Next Aired script has not been working for over a week! I get an "empty" TV Guide!
I just merged the fix for this - it should show up in tonight's Passion Repo update.

Jingai has been doing great work on getting a lot of these items resolved.
-stoli-
FYI, the commits I made for the TV Show Next Aired script won't fix the current problem where it refuses to update -- that's an issue with either tvrage.com or the script itself. If you check around the other skin forums, a lot of people are complaining that it's not working, so it's not unique to Metropolis.
(2012-06-25, 18:12)jingai Wrote: FYI, the commits I made for the TV Show Next Aired script won't fix the current problem where it refuses to update -- that's an issue with either tvrage.com or the script itself. If you check around the other skin forums, a lot of people are complaining that it's not working, so it's not unique to Metropolis.

+1
Stoli, I rebased the commits in pull request 98. It should merge fine now.

I'm also almost done with RandomItems support. Just need to test it a bit more.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis Development0