help in installing plugins for apple tv first generation
hello friends i need help in installing plugins in my first generation apple tv i downloaded supertv that is in zip format and i connected to my apple tv with winscp and cyberduck and im stuck at which folder to drag over the zip file so i can install the plugin from xbmc

i see a var folder and no mobile folder

thanks for the support
put it in home/atv folder or home/atv/scripts folder.
Just FYI..the home directory is the only one which you will have read and write access using your login atv/atv
Hi I connect using cyberduck and the folders that cone up is

Application
Atvflash
Documents
Library
Movies
Music
Music playlists
Opt
Pictures
Updates
Video playlist

Would I drag the zip file in to atvflash folder ?

Thank you
Documents.

Then you navigate in XBMC to Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip

There you select your Documents folder, then the zip file and the add-on is installed.
Hi i need help installing repository onto xbmc on my atv 1st gen.
I went through videos and documents posted, but I cannot find mobile folder in cyberduck under var

Where can I install repositories on ATV 1st Gen, software 3.0.2
Hi. I struggled like anything trying to get this sorted and through various web sites and a little trial and error I found out a way that works for me.

I watched the clip on YouTube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvxtD_UbpCc but had to change both the password and username to frontrow.

However, path wise, there won't be a mobile folder as ATV1 is not using iOS. I tried putting the zip file into the user dekstop or user home folders because when using the apple TV menu I could see those folders, but they looked empty on the apple TV so I couldn't select the zip file from there. However, when I used CyberDuck to navigate further down within the user folder, to find the Addons folder, when I put the zip in there, the iPlayer app appeared installed already without having to use the install option mentioned in the video.

The only issue now is that 1. the 4OD app is broken and the ITV player app doesn't show all the programmes because of a slight bug.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help in installing plugins for apple tv first generation0