• 8(current)
Attention ALL translators
(2012-05-30, 14:28)takoi Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 14:24)alanwww1 Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 13:47)takoi Wrote: Was creating an entirety new project on transifex necessary? All my reviews got lost. I hope you don't plan to create a new project for every release because re-reviewing 2000 string all over again is asking too much.
Sorry but it was a test project we had.
This is the final and official project.
So this project will be used after Frodo as well? because it's named 'XBMC-Main-Frodo'..

Not sure about that. Probably well use this as a master branch translation.
It is possible to make releases (snapshots) from a certain state. Maybe We'll handle it that way.

For now, as you said that the strings in the translations were reviewed before, just set the quantity of displayed strings to max (100 piece) and there is a "mark all items reviewed" button on the top. So you can bulk "review" the old strings.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2012-05-30, 14:35)alanwww1 Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 14:28)takoi Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 14:24)alanwww1 Wrote: Sorry but it was a test project we had.
This is the final and official project.
So this project will be used after Frodo as well? because it's named 'XBMC-Main-Frodo'..

Not sure about that. Probably well use this as a master branch translation.
It is possible to make releases (snapshots) from a certain state. Maybe We'll handle it that way.

For now, as you said that the strings in the translations were reviewed before, just set the quantity of displayed strings to max (100 piece) and there is a "mark all items reviewed" button on the top. So you can bulk "review" the old strings.

I hope you will, because the current transition have a lot of errors, so the verifying process is an important tool. Marking everything as reviewed wont work as i only reviewed a couple of hundred. And, it will only work in the future if we get through every string. Please let us know what you decide so i don't have to spend time reviewing for nothing.
Thanks a lot!
Can you please make me a Coordinator for the Hebrew language
https://www.transifex.net/accounts/profile/BuSHari/
(2012-06-01, 16:06)BuSHari Wrote: Thanks a lot!
Can you please make me a Coordinator for the Hebrew language
https://www.transifex.net/accounts/profile/BuSHari/

Thanks BuSHari for joining ! You've been doing a great work with the Hebrew translations so far. I made you a coordinator there.

Please all other translators out there, who contributed previously to xbmc, just ping me or Blittan to add you as coordinator of your translation team !!

Thanks
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Attention ALL translators0