• 2(current)
Attention ALL translators
(2012-03-28, 08:39)alanwww1 Wrote: We are doing a bugfix release for Eden, so it is no problem if you guys do send some translations for this bugfix release.
But please only post corrections for strings commited BEFORE EDEN was tagged. Please DON'T post translations for NEW strings on GIT for a few weeks.

Hmmm how about merge that changes To Eden branch and translate after merging? Much easier for me tho Smile Lets see.
(2012-04-02, 01:29)queeup Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 08:39)alanwww1 Wrote: We are doing a bugfix release for Eden, so it is no problem if you guys do send some translations for this bugfix release.
But please only post corrections for strings commited BEFORE EDEN was tagged. Please DON'T post translations for NEW strings on GIT for a few weeks.

Hmmm how about merge that changes To Eden branch and translate after merging? Much easier for me tho Smile Lets see.

99% of the changes made at GIT tree since Eden was tagged, won't be merged back to the Eden branch, as they are inventing new fetures, touching the code base much more deeply than a bugfix release could handle. The bugfix release would introduce more bug in that case than what it fixes :-)

So the bugfix release will only contain some minor fixes or some cure for very critical bugs mostly without any new strings to translate.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2012-04-01, 15:16)alanwww1 Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 17:10)BuSHari Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 08:29)alanwww1 Wrote: Guys, we are doing a bugfix release for Eden so it is no problem if you do send some translations for this bugfix release.

OK, I`ve fixed the Hebrew translation
trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12863

Hi BuSHari !

These new strings won't be baqckported to Eden. These commits are already intended for the far away Frodo release.
I'll pull them in, but since the commits won't be backported to Eden, the string changes won't be either.
So please for a few weeks only submit correctionsd (if you have any) for the Eden release.

Thanks for the hard work anyway !

Cheers,

Attila

OK, fine i have nothing to fix on the EDEN translation release for now

Thanks,
Idan
(2012-03-30, 08:29)alanwww1 Wrote: Guys, we are doing a bugfix release for Eden so it is no problem if you do send some translations for this bugfix release.

So how we should submit translation updates for this release?
I've submitted updated Russian translations via pull request about a week ago but, as I can see, they haven't been committed to the main or Eden branches.
@Roman_V_M

Sorry been busy. I'll handle it.

Cheers
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
(2012-04-07, 15:09)Roman_V_M Wrote:

So how we should submit translation updates for this release?
I've submitted updated Russian translations via pull request about a week ago but, as I can see, they haven't been committed to the main or Eden branches.

Commited and backported to Eden branch. Cheers !
I've just uploaded updated slovak translation for eden 11 and i didnt even know about this thread. Sad

Can you please use them?

Old language file is almost unusable now.

Thanks
I'll try to handle it,

cheers !
Thanks alan!
(2012-04-09, 19:20)therrookiee Wrote: I've just uploaded updated slovak translation for eden 11 and i didnt even know about this thread. Sad

Can you please use them?

Old language file is almost unusable now.

Thanks

Commited and backported to the Eden branch.
Cheers, Attila

BTW, where should I send translations for built-in plugins like themoviedb or thetvdb? AFAIU they are not in the main git and there seem no respective topics on the fourm.
What do you mean main git? They are in main git, in the "addons" dir, so i would imagine these will be treated the same as the xbmc core translations..

Btw, its been 4 weeks now. When is this happening?
(2012-04-21, 22:23)ventech Wrote: What do you mean main git? They are in main git, in the "addons" dir, so i would imagine these will be treated the same as the xbmc core translations..

Yes, there are some plugins in the mani git, but I'm not sure if they are correct ones. And your imagining is wrong. I've tried to send translations for some built-in plugins via pull request but they were not accepted with very vague explanation (at least for a person who is not in the developer team). The only thing I have understood that translations for built-in plugins should be send somewhere else.
I wish they change addon to github also. But they have technical problem i guess.
Stay tuned guys. A little patience please.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Attention ALL translators0