[ATV2] Pause film/Codec Screen bug.
ATV2 4.4.4 with XBMC repeated keypress build from memphiz from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123115&page=5

If I play ANY file and then pause it the film pauses and then un-pauses and pauses then un-pauses as if I was pressing the button constantly (Which I am not). To fix I have to stop the film and then carry on where I left off. This also happens with the codec info screen, it flickers on and off all the time and I have to stop and restart the movie again to get rid of it. As far as I know it doesn't happen in Eden Final so it's a repeated keypress build bug I believe.

Log: http://pastebin.com/m643hPSx

I pressed pause once at line 661 and then put the remote down, but it keeps saying
Code:
CWinEventsIOS: Button press keyID = 16
and the same for the codec window (but keyID=20, in another log.)
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
ops my fault. I somehow thought the play button is repeatable. Have to fix this when i'm home later today. thx for the report
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Also whichever button id=20 is is the same. As Ive linked my Onkyo remote in frontrow and I use that so I don't know what button it corresponds to. Don't think it is on the normal atv2 remote unless you do the "add extra buttons" thing in frontrow to assign the ff and rwd buttons.
Set Up
Yeah i already figured that it doesn't happen with the silver remote ... only with third party remote. Would be nice to state such info at the first place next time though Wink. Will fix now. Only cursor keys will be repeated...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Haha sorry! Cheers for the fix though.
Set Up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Pause film/Codec Screen bug.0