Eden and nfo files
Question 
Does Eden still use nfo files to gather information about movies/tv shows. I have edited my nfo files and use <sorttitle></sorttitle> to group movies that have more than 1 into one category. Eden does not seem to reading <sorttitle> anymore. Is this the case or is there something I need to enable? I removed one movie (with 2 parts) from the library quit xbmc and let it find it again and it still showed it as 2 separate titles instead of one title with 2 movies inside. This is the same on ATV2 and Windows 7.
Looks like I answered my own question as there is a feature in Video Settings "Group movies in set". So, I've done this in the nfo file already. Does this setting make it so I don't have to manually edit the file anymore or does this option make it so it reads the <sorttitle> tag?
The nfo overrides anything else. My guess is it's not reading your nfo files because you specified the "Movies in separate folders named after the movie" setting incorrectly.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden and nfo files0