Fanart problem
Hello.
When u scroll to music for example you can see fanart as this:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840...000jun.jpg

After you enter the music you can see grey background:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848...t001da.jpg

In previous version after you enter music background was still there.
Is there any solution?
I have the same problem in mq3 with my movies and tv shows. No fanart appears anymore. I also lost the ability to add and remove sources. Something wacked is happening.
Btw. This is not in library mode.
+1
I have the same problem.
Image Image
I have the same problem. And it is the same in Videos. And Music fanart image slideshow when playing music has stopped working. Running Eden final and latest MQ3.
Hi everyone, I was having problems getting fanart to show under Video (Non scraped/Old Files View) as I still use it for things I wish to keep seperate. Anyway I managed to get the fanart to show again by altering the MyVideoNav.xml in skin.aeonmq.3\720p (located in your home directory, for windows this is under AppData). Line 15 contained;

Code:
<imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/extras/backgrounds/default.jpg">$VAR[value_videofanart]</imagepath>

I changed it too

Code:
<imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/extras/backgrounds/default.jpg">$INFO[ListItem.property(fanart_image)]</imagepath>

Fanart now seems to be working for me again like it used too, so maybe give it ago and see if it works for you. Remember to make a backup before you start just incase it doesent work for you, good luck guys Smile

If its music your having a problem with the same lines also exists in MyMusicNav.xml at line 10, so try giving that ago.
I've tried changing this line on the xml file and din't work for me. At least to start showing the fanart during file view at MQ3 didn't work.... I'm still trying to find a solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart problem2