[MQ3] How to get the Favourites script add-on
Hi all
I am not sure where to post this. I want to add a favourite to my home menu. I am using the Aeon MQ3 skin. It says I need the Add-on Favourties Script. I looked at every add-on in Get Add-On and can't find it. How can I get it installed?
Best regards,
Sundance
the script will be automatically installed when you install the skin (either through a repo or the 'install from zip' option)
if you manually install a skin, you'll also have to install all addon the skin depends on manually.

the favourites script can be downloaded from our repo here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.favourites/
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I just installed Eden and I cannot find these scripts in the add-on manager. I installed Aeon MQ3 through the AEON MQ3 repository. Is there a way not to have to installed these manually? Would be nice to be able to browse all of the scripts that are out there through XBMC.

Thanks.
(2012-03-27, 03:36)Frank_Castl3 Wrote: I just installed Eden and I cannot find these scripts in the add-on manager. I installed Aeon MQ3 through the AEON MQ3 repository. Is there a way not to have to installed these manually? Would be nice to be able to browse all of the scripts that are out there through XBMC.

Thanks.

best ask for support in the Aeon thread.

as far as i can tell MQ3 doesn't define the dependencies for the addons it needs in the addon.xml file.
so, nope, none will be downloaded automatically.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Installing another skin that also requires the scripts Aeon MQ3 requires will fix the problem if you can't find those add-ons seperately. I know this means more clutter, but it will work assuming said skin automatically downloads those dependencies as ronie mentioned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MQ3] How to get the Favourites script add-on0