Video Add-ons Disappeared
Hi Guys,
I'm having a problem...

From the Video>Add-ons if I select "Get More" the list of the installed add-ons has disappeared leaving me unable to instal new add-ons.

Any help would be appreciated.
look in the logs that you haven't posted. You'll probably see a corrupt addon database.
If so, delete it and it will be recreated
So this is the same problem that i have for awhile now. I recently found that there is a error code 2 happening also. Is there a way that I can just uninstall xbmc then reinstall? I really would like an opion on this I'm kinda a newb. maybe there is a other way around. I have already tried to just update through nito didn't help just updated to eden. which was nice just didn't solve prob.
I can see the logs through putty just not sure what to do with them and can't see a corrupt addon

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Post the logs to pastebin and then put the link here for people to look through.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
ok sounds good, I can't make out where it goes wrong i believe under the old logs.

OLD LOGS: http://pastebin.com/qu0gzmhj

NEW LOGS http://pastebin.com/DPD2ipjA

thanks for your help..
156.21:24:40 T:121102336 ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed

Chuckles is right - you'll need to delete your addon db.
Thank you so much I would have never been able to see that. You opened my eyes to see how to find an issue. Now how am I going to delet the db and get everything backHuh?

I have read through the portion of the logs and researched veftv, I dont have that as a addon. Should I just delet all addons on apple tv or in putty. Then udate xbmc and reboot apple tvHuh?
It doesn't mean that you've installed that add on - you've installed (or are attempting to install) a repository which has that addon inside - whenever you install a repository, it inserts the addon list from that repository into the addon database and you can then install it from there.

Since your addon database is corrupted, it's failing on inserting the list of addons from that repository.

So, you'll need to delete the addon database (XBMC will recreate it on reboot). The database is at:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/

The database should be called Addons15.db (note, the number 15 is the database version number and can change whenever the developers change the database tables, but this one's been at 15 for a while now).
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THNAK YOU!!!! This worked I am so relieved.
Thank you guys, the solution worked for me as well.
Sorry for not providing additional info or logs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Add-ons Disappeared0