• 1(current)
Playing around with confluence
Been playing around with a personal copy of confluence lately changing stuff like getting rid of the header bar and changing the font to Androids Roboto because its easier to read small as well as getting rid of fanart and multiple backgrounds Tongue any way here is a preview

And weather (up to 10 days but most scrape 7)
As I said in my github comment, looking really awesome...
The new weather icons from tree_jammer are really cool...
Maybe the one or other tweak will end up in my MOD Laugh

Looking forward to it...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Jezz, you're the master!! - Like your search results page Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Sorry if this seems such a noob question? But how to I can my skin to yours ? Or is this something you had to do via the config and not just the settings within the xbmc GUI ?

Thanks
You can't try it until I release a zip of it, or merge bits of it back into main XBMC. But I'll probably put out a zip first I just hate releasing stuff with "issues" and this one needs a nightly build newer than eden for the Services Settings but apparently that's also broken global search lol
No worries
And fixed another thing that was always bugging me about the thumbnails view for movies and season size of the thumbs
Very nice!!! Could be helpful an activity indicator somewhere while performing searches?
This looks really cool and slik...very very nice.

I'll be very upfront. I am not skinner/programmer at all so I appreciate so much of the work and testing that goes into all this.

2 possible requests though. Since I upgraded to eden and the new default skin I've gotten interested in video streaming pluggins.

Is it possible to increase the number of shortcuts under the video menu (you are showing you tube, engadet & ted talks). I've filled up my shortcuts already but would be nice to have more. Maybe a horizontal list you can scroll through. I understand that the shortcuts are set in the main system settings. So could a setting be included to dictate the number of shortcuts available? 5, 6, 7.....10 etc?

Could it also be possible to only display the shortcuts under Videos and not have then show under Movies?

So my idea would be, tv type pluggins only showing under videos or tv shows. Movie pluggins only showing under Movies?

Apologies if I seem ignorant in what I am asking, I'm just looking at this form a usability/asthetics point of view.

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
Sure it's possible and it's already on my "maybe" list but no promises I did recently change all the recently added stuff to have ten of each
Do you have any plans to support additional custom items on the home menu?

I want my videos category to be hidden and have another category called Movie collection, another category called Unseen Movies, etc. Not all lumped under 1 massive "videos", as you know there are tons of mods that did that for v10, but as v11 is still in its infancy, and shockingly didn't support this out of the box, there's still no stable/reliable addon that will do that without completely changing the skins up...
I like it.

Though I would not use blue for the highlighted font colour on the home menu, I would use a colour that contrasts with the blue background (eg white).
Added "different" support for TV Show Next Aired Addon

What's the back button for next to the home icon ? Saw it in the thumbnails view as well. You seem to be including more 3rd party scripts than you usually do, just out of interest what other addons are you looking at?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing around with confluence2