Youtube addon problem.
Got a Youtube addon, can't remember what, that allows you to add to the queue in Youtube and it plays in Kodi. It works fine mostly but for some reason my ip address changes now and then and i have to reset it. I use Windows 7

Can anyone explain to me why this happens?

Cheers.
Download chrome launcher add on. It comes with a link to www.youtube.com/leanback IMO, that is a MUUUUUUUCH better approach to youtube than the youtube add on itself. Sorry, if this doesn't help you out. Definitely check out that link through the a browser and see if that works better. I use my phone's youtube app to link to my kodi. Never an issue using the chrome launcher!!!
(2015-02-16, 04:06)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Download chrome launcher add on. It comes with a link to www.youtube.com/leanback IMO, that is a MUUUUUUUCH better approach to youtube than the youtube add on itself. Sorry, if this doesn't help you out. Definitely check out that link through the a browser and see if that works better. I use my phone's youtube app to link to my kodi. Never an issue using the chrome launcher!!!

Cheers, will give it a look.
Did that work out for you??
(2015-03-02, 18:43)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Did that work out for you??

Sorry, not had chance yet. I've been renewing my system and will get around to it in time. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Youtube addon problem.0