british and Irish tv shows addon needed
HI Guys

am very new to kodi , getting my new minix z64 very soon

I just want to know what is the best addon to see old and new tv shows from UK and Ireland

would be greatful for any help also like to see older usa tv shows and movies

Mike
There are various addons. iplayer, BBC iplayer, MX RTE player (streams live RTE in HD and SD) and an Irish TV Player that has TG4 and TV3. vdub25 also has streaming RTE.
Some of the addons listed here violate the forum rules against Banned_add-ons (wiki). I would suggest reviewing the rules and editing your posts accordingly before you get moderated. Otherwise your thread may be deleted and you won't be able to receive any responses. Smile
(2015-04-14, 16:55)ciar67 Wrote: There are various addons. iplayer, BBC iplayer, MX RTE player (streams live RTE in HD and SD) and an Irish TV Player that has TG4 and TV3. vdub25 also has streaming RTE.

thanks bud I know about the rte etc and bbc i player they only keep programmes for so long then delete them

will try the vd thanks
(2015-04-15, 10:27)mikejc01 Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 16:55)ciar67 Wrote: There are various addons. iplayer, BBC iplayer, MX RTE player (streams live RTE in HD and SD) and an Irish TV Player that has TG4 and TV3. vdub25 also has streaming RTE.

thanks bud I know about the rte etc and bbc i player they only keep programmes for so long then delete them

will try the vd thanks

There is get_iplayer. It isn't a Kodi addon. It lets you download and keep BBC shows.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
(2015-04-14, 17:24)azrael17 Wrote: Some of the addons listed here violate the forum rules against Banned_add-ons (wiki). I would suggest reviewing the rules and editing your posts accordingly before you get moderated. Otherwise your thread may be deleted and you won't be able to receive any responses. Smile

Sorry didn't realise.
(2015-04-16, 00:54)speedwell68 Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 10:27)mikejc01 Wrote:

will try the vd thanks

There is get_iplayer. It isn't a Kodi addon. It lets you download and keep BBC shows.

ok thanks for info bud will do that Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
british and Irish tv shows addon needed1