• 6(current)
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site
I censor quite a lot phrases that spammers / spambots have used in the past on the site.

Could you email me one of your logs to admin at xbmclogs.com and I'll take a look for you.
Should be resolved now.
Thanks Paul,

I'll try uploading a few log files over the next few days and let you know if there's any more problems.

Thanks for all the hard work
Can't get log updater to work. Every time I launch it I get an error "Script Failed Add On.PY". I followed the setup instructions, entered my email address. Not sure what else to do?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-08-16, 14:54)wgstarks Wrote: Can't get log updater to work. Every time I launch it I get an error "Script Failed Add On.PY". I followed the setup instructions, entered my email address. Not sure what else to do?

I need more details.
What OS/Platform does your XBMC run on (Android, Atv2, Win7 64bit, etc)? Which XBMC Version do you use (Eden, Frodo, Gotham Alpha)?
Also it would be very useful if you could try the add-on, see the error, and then upload your log manually.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-08-16, 16:11)sphere Wrote:
(2013-08-16, 14:54)wgstarks Wrote: Can't get log updater to work. Every time I launch it I get an error "Script Failed Add On.PY". I followed the setup instructions, entered my email address. Not sure what else to do?

I need more details.
What OS/Platform does your XBMC run on (Android, Atv2, Win7 64bit, etc)? Which XBMC Version do you use (Eden, Frodo, Gotham Alpha)?
Also it would be very useful if you could try the add-on, see the error, and then upload your log manually.

Most of that is in the sig. The OS is Mountain Lion 10.8.4. Be glad to upload the log but I'm not sure where they're stored at?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-08-16, 16:17)wgstarks Wrote: Most of that is in the sig. The OS is Mountain Lion 10.8.4. Be glad to upload the log but I'm not sure where they're stored at?
See here for the Location.
Should be: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thanks. I'll run it again tonight and post the debug log.
(2013-08-16, 16:11)sphere Wrote:

I need more details.

I have tried repeatedly to upload the debug log manually with no success. xbmclogs keeps giving me an error "Your paste contains a phrase that has been censored"Huh. I don't have a clue what phrase could be in my log that would need to be censored.

Edit- Is there some other site I could upload to. Tried pastebin but the file is too large.
Reboot so the log is way smaller or disable any other things that run on startup , get the log on pastebin.com
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I am rebooting and then navigating straight to log updater and launching it and then shutting down xbmc. I don't have any processes running at startup that I'm aware of. Scan on start is disabled. The log is still about 1.2MB. Too large for pastebin. Is there any other way to reduce the size?
Try paste.ubuntu.com but if it's 1.2mb in gat short time there's something seriously wrong
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
1.2MB for a clean startup? o.O.
If no pastebin allows it, maybe you can put it on dropbox or something similar
I think I've figured out why the log is so large. When I disabled the Watchdog AddOn the file size went way down. Finally got a debug log I could post. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=46590
(2013-08-18, 02:35)wgstarks Wrote: I think I've figured out why the log is so large. When I disabled the Watchdog AddOn the file size went way down. Finally got a debug log I could post. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=46590

Thanks.

I'm not an OSX expert so I assumed that the folder "/Users/<username>/Library/Logs/CrashReporter" always existed. It does not exist in your case so the add-on throws an exception Sad

I will fix it...
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site1